Friday, January 18, 2008

Past Projects...

I figured that I'd post a few photos of my past projects, before diving headfirst into future projects on this blog. I'm hoping that photobucket allows this whole slideshow thing to work...I'm not the world's most technologically minded person, and I tend to suffer through several trials when it comes to uploading things on the internet...



The good news is that Florida Players, the student-run theatre group on campus, needs a caterer for their end-of-the-year banquet. And my best friend is the one in charge of the hiring. All I have to say about that is that baking for a theatre banquet combines my three absolute favorite things: baking, drama, and not being a broke college student.

Maybe I should work on the whole "becoming a caterer" thing. I think that might work out well.

Kay

No comments: